Click the links below to watch the Photo Story 3 Training Videos
Links will open in a new window
- Introduction (0:47)
- Importing Pictures (1:05)
- Removing Black Borders (0:40)
- Basic Editing (1:34)
- Adding Titles - Part 1 (1:43)
- Adding Titles - Part 2 (0:29)
- Adding Script (0:44)
- Adding Narration (2:59)
- Custom Motion - Part 1 (2:08)
- Custom Motion - Part 2 (1:21)
- Multi-Image Motion (2:02)
- Multi-Image Effects (1:00)
- Adding Music - Part 1 (2:24)
- Adding Music - Part 2 (1:13)
- Exporting Your Photo Story (2:55)
- Saving & Other Tips (0:35)
Some Additional Tips
Your Photo Story will look best if you use pictures which are wider then they are tall (think of a TV screen).
You may want to use a photo editing program to alter or adjust (especially crop) some of your pictures first. Otherwise, you will end up with black borders on your images or be forced to use tight close-ups.
You should start with images which are big enough in size that they won't end up looking pixelated (grainy) when shown in your Photo Story. Tiny images don't work well.